Frequently Asked Questions?

What do I do if my Veterans Railcard is stolen?

If your Veterans Railcard has been stolen, you will need to apply for a replacement online.

To apply for a replacement, please click 'Manage my Railcard' to log in to your account. Once logged in, click 'Replace stolen card' and follow the instructions on the screen. You will need to quote your crime reference number or document given to you by the police to receive a free replacement.

Until you have your replacement Veterans Railcard, we’re sorry but you will have to pay the full fare. The lost discount is not refundable.