Frequently Asked Questions?

What do I do if my Veterans Railcard is lost or damaged?

You will need to get a replacement online. You can only apply for a replacement Veterans Railcard 5 days after the date of original purchase.

To apply for a replacement , please click 'Manage my Railcard' to log in to your account. Once logged in, click 'Replace lost/damage card for £10' and follow the instructions on screen. You will have to pay a £10 administration fee if your Veterans Railcard was lost or damaged.

Until you have your replacement Veterans Railcard, we’re sorry but you will have to pay the full fare. The lost discount is not refundable.