Frequently Asked Questions?

I couldn’t show my Railcard on a journey and have been issued a full fare! What can I do?

If you get caught out while travelling, you can make one claim a year, to be compensated for a penalty you’ve incurred. To do this, you will need to visit the website of the train company who issued the penalty and contact their customer service centre.

Please click here for the list of all train companies in Great Britain and their contact details.